At times our business feels dead. It fees this way when the energy has stopped moving or the energy is too low. There are many causes of this. Analyzing that is far less important than getting the energy moving.
How do motivate yourself or your staff is a question that has been asked and answered a thousand times. Motivation is a common term that means, “How do I get the energy moving or raise the energy of my business?” I want to jump into the conversation with an intuitive perspective on this old question because it is so important to us.
An a intuitive business consultant I am always looking at the energy level of the people, products, websites, marketing, etc. because the energy of each of these can make or break a business and its success. In the same way I look at the energy level that inspires us as we work. The answer is simple. When the energy level is high we are inspired, creative, enthusiastic and things are happening. When our energy level is low we are in boredom, apathy and not creative. This slowing of energy affects success personally, professionally and in our business.
So the challenge becomes how to raise the energy level for ourselves, our staff and our business. It is important to stop and change the energy . Here are some of the ways to raise the energy level:
- Get physical = Some like to use exercise to get energy moving in the body and raise the energy level in their space. Companies that have work out spaces on site can attest to the benefits they see when staff take the time to get energy moving in their bodies.
- Be Creative – When you or your staff are engaged in something they find creative it turns on creative energy in the body and great things happen.
- Focus on a goal – When you or your staff are working to achieve a challenge or a goal, this effort turns on the energy in the body, raises their vibration and great things happen.
- Be Inspired – Identify something that inspires you and ask your staff what inspires them and put sometime in creating this.
- Create a change – Get out of routine, rearrange the furniture, change the surroundings, mix things up in any way you can to change old patterns and the energy they create
- Have fun - Create opportunities to have fun especially when the energy is dead (too low). Create a celebration. Get yourself and everyone out of the dead energy.
Working harder and pushing more when the energy is low does not create success. It only creates effort. So when the energy is low or not moving, try the above or other ways you know of to change the energy and raise the vibration. Success happens from enthusiasm.
Best wishes on your success, Kay